Volume 76 LXXVI (2011)

Contents. READ
List of Contributors. READ
Abbreviations. READ
Romano-British Trackways in the Upper Thames Valley. By Paul Booth1READ
The ‘Lost’ Church of Bix Gibwyn. By Stephen Mileson and David Nicholls15READ
A City Parish in the English Civil War: St Aldate’s, Oxford, 1642–6. By Rosemary Kelly39READ
Henley’s Major Inns in the Seventeenth and Early Eighteenth Centuries. By Barbara Allison55READ
The Restoration of Berrick Salome Church. By Liam Tiller81READ
The Rhodes Building at Oriel, 1904–2011: Dynamite or Designate?. By Edward Impey95READ
Excavations at Tubney Wood Quarry, 2001–9. By Andrew Simmonds and Hugo Anderson-Whymark105READ
Prehistoric, Romano-British, and Anglo-Saxon Activity at Whitelands Farm, Bicester. By Jon Martin173READ
Excavations South of St Andrew’s Church, Letcombe Regis: Prehistoric, Roman, Anglo-Saxon, and Saxo-Norman Activity. By David Gilbert241READ
Archaeological Work in Oxford, 2010. By David Radford259READ
Archaeological Work in Oxfordshire, 2010. By Hugh Coddington and Richard Oram261READ
The Portable Antiquities Scheme in Oxfordshire, 2010. By Anni Byard264READ
A Roman Lead ‘Tank’ from Wigginton, North Oxfordshire. By Paul Booth and Esther Cameron266READ
Flint House and Flint Cottage, Wallingford. By David Pedgley and David Clark280READ
Possible Early Christian Enclosure and Deserted Medieval Settlement at Prescote, near Cropredy. By Stephen Wass and Rebecca Dealtry283READ
Reviews. 287READ
Index. 305READ

ISSN 0308–5562 © Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society, 2010-2023; all rights reserved.

Contact the editor: | Contact the webmanager