Volume LV (1990)

Contents. READ
List of Officers. READ
List of Contributors. READ
The Archaeology of the Cleeve-Didcot Pipeline, South Oxfordshire, 1989. By S. Ford1READ
Excavation and Survey at Watchfield, Oxfordshire, 1983-89: An Interim Report. By C. Scull41READ
Mediaeval Woods in the Oxfordshire Chilterns. By P. G. Preece55READ
The Mural Mansions of Oxford: Attempted Identifications. By H. L. Turner73READ
Some Lost Medieval Wall-Paintings. By J. Edwards81READ
Durham Monks at Oxford c. 1286-1381: A House of Studies and its Inmates. By M. R. Foster99READ
The Byconyll Exhibitions at Oxford, 1502-1664. By N. Orme115READ
The Building of New Road. By J. Munby and H. Walton123READ
Politics and Corruption: Oxford and the General Election of 1880. By P. D. John131READ
Housing Development on the Urban Fringe of Oxford, 1850-1914. By M. Graham147READ
Notes
A Silver Ring from the Wendlebury Area. By M. Henig167READ
Trial Trenching of a Saxon Pottery Scatter at North Stoke, South Oxfordshire, 1988. By S. Ford and A. Hazell169READ
An Inventory of Ancient and Holy Wells in Oxfordshire. By J. Rattue172READ
Reviews. 177READ
Index. 180READ
Rear cover. Rear coverREAD

© Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society, 2010-12; all rights reserved.

ISSN 0308–5562