Volume XLV (1980)

Contents. READ
Three Round Barrows at King's Weir, Wytham, Oxon. By D. Bowler and M. Robinson1READ
Archaeological Investigations at Appleford. By J. Hinchliffe and R. Thomas9READ
A Roman Cemetery and Trackway at Stanton Harcourt. By N. McGavin112READ
A Beaker Burial and Medieval Tenements in the Hamel, Oxford. By N. Palmer124READ
Heads of Houses and Religious Change in Tudor Oxford. By G. D. Duncan226READ
Wall-Paintings from a House in Upper High Street, Thame. By M. R. Airs and J. G. Rhodes235READ
Kirtlington Manor Court, 1500-1659. By M. Griffiths260READ
Robert Hegge, an Oxford Antiquary. By P. Pattenden284READ
The Poor Law Migrant to Oxford 1700-1795. By E. G. Thomas300READ
Notes
A Beaker Ring-Ditch near Radley. By R. Thomas and J. Wallis et al306READ
A Bronze Age Field System at Northfield Farm?. By R. Thomas310READ
A Balance Arm from Oxford Castle. 311READ
The Oxfordshire Archaeological Committee in 1979. 312READ
Reviews. 314READ
List of Officers. 999READ
A Beaker Burial and Medieval Tenements in the Hamel, Oxford: Fiche 1. By N. PalmerFicheREAD
Rear cover. Rear coverREAD

© Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society, 2010-12; all rights reserved.

ISSN 0308–5562