Volume IV (1939)

Contents. READ
Excavations at Frilford, Berks, 1937-8. By J. S. P. Bradford and R. G. Goodchild1READ
Burford Priory. By W. H. Godfrey71READ
The Archaeology of the Site of the Bodleian Extension in Broad Street, Oxford. By R. L. S. Bruce-Mitford89READ
Oxford in 1699. By J. A. W. Bennett147READ
The City Wall and Ditch in the Clarendon Quadrangle. By J. Daniell153READ
Peel and the Oxford University Election of 1829. By N. Gash162READ
The Oxford Architectural and Historical Society, 1839-1939. By W. A. Pantin174READ
Notes
Archaeological Notes. 195READ
The Centenary of the Society. 195READ
The Site of Cherbury Camp. By W. J. Arkell196READ
Finds made during Building-works in the City of Oxford. 197READ
Mediaeval Finds in New College, Oxford. 198READ
A 16th-century Oxford Collector. By J. G. Milne199READ
Reviews. 200READ
Index. 204READ
List of Officers. Rear coverREAD

© Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society, 2010-12; all rights reserved.

ISSN 0308–5562