Volume XXXVI (1971)

Contents. READ
List of Officers. READ
Excavations at Oxford 1970. By T. G. Hassall1READ
Excavations at 44-46 Cornmarket Street, Oxford, 1970. By T. G. Hassall15READ
Excavations at Merton College, Oxford, 1970. By T. G. Hassall34READ
A Medieval Village. By C. J. Reeves49READ
A Lost Cistercian Barn at Shilton, Oxon. By P. L. Heyworth52READ
Thomas Wood and his Workshop. By D. G. Vaisey55READ
The Building of Magdalen Bridge, 1772-1790. By T. W. M. Jaine59READ
The Friars and Paradise: an essay in the Building History of Oxford. By R. J. Morris72READ
Post-Medieval Pottery from Pembroke College Bursary, Oxofrd, 1970. By J. de Goris99READ
Notes
A Bronze Figurine possibly from Woodeaton in the Guildhall Museum, London. By M. Henig106READ
Medieval Pottery from Swinbrook, Oxfordshire. By D. A. Hinton107READ
Archaeological Notes 1970-1. 110READ
Reviews. 113READ
Rear cover. Rear coverREAD

© Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society, 2010-12; all rights reserved.

ISSN 0308–5562