Volume XIX (1954)

Contents. READ
Contents. READ
A Section of the Oxford Clay and Pleistocene Gravel in North Oxford. By L. W. Grensted1READ
The Early Iron Age Camp on Bozedown, Whitchurch, Oxon. By P. Wood8READ
The Romano-Celtic Temple at Woodeaton. By R. Goodchild and J. R. Kirk15READ
Hoards of Roman Coins in the Reading Museum and Art Gallery. By G. C. Boon38READ
The Growth of Wessex. By E. T. Leeds45READ
The Activities of some Fellows of De Vaux College, Salisbury, at Oxford and elsewhere. By K. Edwards61READ
The Greek College at Oxford, 1699-1705. By E. D. Tappe92READ
The Architects of All Saints Church, Oxford. By H. M. Colvin112READ
Notes
Archaeological Notes: A. Prehistoric, Roman and Anglo-Saxon. By H. Case and J. R. Kirk117READ
Archaeological Notes: Medieval Notes. By E. M Jope119READ
A Roman Lead-Glazed Vessel from Littlemore, Oxfordshire. By E. M. Jope120READ
The Church of St. James, Bix Brand. By J. R. Kirk121READ
'Old Wheatley'. By W. O. Hassall121READ
Record of a B.A. Examination. By D. M. Williamson122READ
Reviews. 124READ
Bibliography. 131READ
OAS Report No. 89. 135READ
Scheduled Monuments in Oxfordshire. By D. B. Harden137READ
Archaeological Notes. 146READ
Proceedings of OAS, 1954. 149READ
List of Officers. Rear coverREAD

© Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society, 2010-12; all rights reserved.

ISSN 0308–5562